Do you want to know how to remove dark spots from your face? Dark spots happen due to hyperpigmentation. This is a common skin problem that happens because of excess sun exposure, scarring, use of uncertified skin products, aging, dirt, stress and more.
Dark spots on the skin can later cause uneven skin color. This can affect patches on your skin and your entire body. Just as age spots, which are also called liver spots, leave darkened patches on your skin.
Hyperpigmentation is a very harmless thing. It just spots your beauty and sometimes irritates the person who is going through it. Under proper medical research, a few of the best natural ways are introduced to help you How To Remove Dark Spots From Your Face.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar contains acetic acid that the research shows is helpful in lightening pigmentation. Furthermore, it has powerful antimicrobial properties that restore the natural pH balance, moisture and soothes as well as keep irritants out.
Follow these steps to watch your desired results;
- Combine apple cider vinegar in an equal portion with water.
- Soak a cotton swab and apply to your dark skin patches and leave it for 2-3 minutes.
- Rinse your face with lukewarm water.
- Tap your face with a clean cotton face towel
- Repeat this every twice or thrice a week
Tomatoes contain a huge amount of antioxidants and vitamin C that is used to cure face hyperpigmentation and sunburnt skin. It acts as a natural bleaching agent and beauty recovery. Applying tomatoes to the skin makes your face brighter while reducing pigmentation, dullness, even your skin tone and removing dark spots.
Steps to follow:
- Cut a fresh tomato into thick slices.
- Place them into a container (Avoid overlapping).
- Rub a frozen slice on your face.
- Leave it for 25 minutes and wash your face with lukewarm water.
Also Read: How to Get Rid of Pimples Fast
Green Tea Extracts
The study shows that green tea extracts carry depigmentation effects when applied to the skin. You can purchase green tea bags from your local market that particularly contain herbs and apply them. Also, green tea extracts have other effects like lightening skin tone and curing pimples.
Steps to follow;
- Soak a green tea extract bag in boiling water for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Let the bag cool down.
- Tap the soaked bag to the skin areas where you see pigmentation.
- Repeat this every day.
- Throw the used bag in bin.
- Do not reuse the bag on your face.
Sunscreens protect your skin. It blocks the ultraviolet radiation from entering your skin pores and getting absorbed. If UV radiation enters the skin, this will damage the skin cells, your skin tone and excess burn can lead to skin cancer. Although no sunscreen blocks radiation to 100% it blocks most of the radiation so the least damage will happen.
Using sunscreen does not mean you can stay under sunlight all day. The damage is still occurring to your skin cells. If your skin is too chemically reactive, try applying sunscreen mixed with some moisturizer to avoid a direct reaction. Or you can also try to use high quality skincare products that are expensive, but not to worry as you can use coupon codes to save money.
Milk effectively lightens your skin tone and brightens the face. Also, buttermilk, sour milk, yogurt mixed with honey and lemon will effectively reduce the pigmentation lock in moisturizer and nourish your skin. Lactic acid is the main ingredient that is presented in all these effective ideas for responsive results.
Follow the steps for the best results;
- Take 2 – 4 tablespoons of raw milk in a bowl.
- Soak a cotton ball in it.
- Rub it over your dark patches every day
Orchids are healing plants that have a widespread family of flowering plants. They can easily be found at the plant nursery or you can find its ointment in any medical shop. This is just as effective as vitamin C and improves your pigmentation. Get the orchid skin products from the nearest store including face masks, moisturizers, face oil, creams etc.
If you own a plant, follow the steps to use;
- Mix the orchid extracts into your face oils.
- Apply every night.
- Wash your face in the morning.
- Repeat every night for better results.
Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe vera contains aloins. Aloins are the natural depigmenting component that has a natural potential to lighten the skin tone, vanish the dark spots, clear the uneven patches, clear off pimples and brighten your skin. This works effectively harmless and treats most skin problems.
How to use it;
- Take a fresh aloe vera leaf
- Let it sink its yellow for 1 hour
- Peel the gel and rub it on your pigmented skin area
- Repeat every night
Red lentils make the healthiest face masks for quick and pure results. These are popular for high pigmentation. It is rich in antioxidants which are too good for the freshness and glow of your skin.
How to make the Red Lentils face mask;
- Soak 2 tablespoons of red lentils in a bowl of water overnight.
- Blend the mixture the next morning to make it a fine paste.
- Apply the paste to your face for 20 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water and tap your face with a dry clean towel