Which Facial is best for Oily Skin
Facial kits are a great way to revitalize your skin and they take your beauty routine to a whole new level. They are great for helping your skin look and feel better. But there are different types of facials available in the market these days. It gets tricky for oily-skinned people since their skin is extremely sensitive and are always confused as to which type of facial should theygo for.
Regularly using facial creams and moisturizers to aggravates the issue by making it even oilier. Hence, for those with oily skin, a facial massage with creams or moisturizers is not advised. A facial treatment with exfoliation, toning, mask, and protection will help remove excess oils, shrink the pores and make your skin soft and translucent.
Now that we know the basics, what kind of facial is the best facial for oily skin with pimples?
Oily skin is extremely sensitive. Hence, facial treatment must-have ingredients that do not irritate the skin. Lotus Professional offers the best facial for oily skin with pimples:
PURAVITALS Basic CETOM:
PURAVITALS is a crucial treatment step for normal to oily skin. Since, it cleans open pores, eliminates oil buildup, and gets the skin ready for active ingredients. It is gentle and safe for oily skin.
To preserve the benefits of treatment, aftercare is as important as the treatment to help you achieve your desired skin goals. Lotus Professional has got you covered with the aftercare as well:
1. Use a Gentle Cleanser: PHYTO-Rx Deep Pore Cleansing Face Wash is enriched with the goodness of green tea and rosemary. It can help reduce acne and pimples while promoting healthy skin. It will not irritate your skin since It is completely free from artificial fragrances and colors.
2. Use a Crème with SPF: PHYTO-Rx Whitening & Brightening Crème SPF 25 PA+++: It has a unique Tri-Action formula enriched with the goodness of amla berry, lychee, and punarnavaroot extracts. It has nutrients that prove to be beneficial for the skin. SPF 25 helps you protect yourself from harmful UV rays of the sun. It also helps with resurfacing dull skin and promotes even skin tone leaving your skin with radiance.
3. Add a Toner: PHYTO-Rx Clarifying & Soothing Toner contains neem, hazel, and cucumber extracts that can help hydrate the skin. Neem is known for its anti-bacterial properties which make sure to minimize acne and blemishes post-treatment.
There are other measures as well that can help with the aftercare of your skin:
• Keep your hands off your face: Touching your face can spread dirt and bacteria causing breakouts and making the situation worse for your skin health.
• Let your skin heal naturally: Do not pick or pop your pimples, it can increase the risk of getting stubborn scars.
• Do not skip SPF: Sun damage can negatively affect your skin. It leads to inflammation and irritated skin. Knowing oily skin is extremely sensitive, it is better to not skip SPF. Apply your sunscreen 20-30 minutes before stepping outside of the house. For extra protection, you can use PHYTO-Rx Ultra-Protect Sunblock SPF 70 Pa+++. It can protect you against harmful UV rays and It is suitable for all skin types.
• Do not over wash: The urge to wash your face when you have oily skin is hard to resist. Over-washing can dry out your skin while stripping away the essential oils, washing your face twice a day is more than enough.
• Choose Water-based Makeup: Cream-based makeup can clog your pores, hence, oily skin people should prefer water-based makeup.
Lotus Professionals is the best skincare brand in India with formulas made according to your skin type, PURAVITALS Basic CETOM is an advanced facial treatment as well as an effective one for people with oily skin. It can give you great results, if followed by aftercare you will be able to maintain your healthy skin. While taking care of everything, be consistent with your skin care regimen, and facial treatment. In addition to that, protect your skin as much as possible. Your skin takes time to heal, it cannot happen overnight. Treatments and facials can give satisfactory and visible results. Being consistent is the key to maintaining those results.